Practical Luxury within steps of the Zion National Park Main Entrance and Visitor Center
Our beautiful lodge places each guest at the heart of a special Zion Canyon experience. Cable Mountain Lodge sits nestled near the cliffs of Zion National Park, yet is still close to the conveniences of shopping, dining and entertainment. The Arts and Crafts stone-work architecture unmistakably hearkens back to the early days of the great national parks tradition.
The rooms offer a distinctively warm atmosphere and our caring staff is happy to impart their knowledge and local perspective to help enhance your stay with us. This is a lodging experience to complement your discovery (or continuing re-discovery) of Zion.
While staying at Cable Mountain Lodge, Guests enjoy the following and much more:
- Heated swimming pool and spa with view of Zion Canyon and Virgin River
- Hi-speed wi-fi internet
- Conference Room Available - More info
- Free Springdale Town shuttle service (Northern terminus on property)
- Footbridge to Zion National Park, the Visitor Center and the Zion Canyon Shuttle (seasonal)
- Virgin River Trailhead
- Toaquim’s Village Gift Shop
- Canyon Market---Fresh Foods - Gear - Souvenirs
- Zion Outfitter with bicycle and gear rental
- Zion Canyon Brew Pub